We are looking for a creative Visual or Product Designer to shape the user interface design of our products and marketing. For this role, you will collaborate with a cross-functional team to ensure our product and branding is consistent and appealing. Ultimately, you will create simple, enjoyable, aesthetically-pleasing designs that capture our brand and engage our audiences.
Open Listings is building the simplest and most affordable way to buy a home: e-commerce for real estate. We help tech savvy buyers shop for homes with expert online support, then save them a ton of money with a 50% commission refund when they buy. We're assisting hundreds of thousands of active buyers and transacting more than two homes each day.
Today, our all-in-one homebuying app helps users find and buy homes, while our back-of-house software enables our agents and internal support team to assist thousands of active buyers through the process. We take a user-centric, pragmatic, piecemeal approach to crafting software with a heavy emphasis on testing, measurement, and iteration.
Our team comes from places like Amazon, Facebook, Huge, Redfin, startups — a small but ambitious group passionate about making this complex, hairy experience simple and thereby dramatically lowering the cost to buy.
If that’s exciting and you’re awesome to work with, apply below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- At least 1-2 years experience designing & iterating products
- Ability to create detailed designs and pixel-perfect specifications
- Proficient in design software (Sketch and Invision preferred)
- A bias for building your way out of a problem
- Optimism about future technology and automation
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Good references from past colleagues
- Attention to visual details
- Competitive salary, benefits & 401K
- 100% free health, dental and vision insurance
- Equity in our YC-backed, VC-funded company
- Chill hillside office in sunny Los Feliz, Los Angeles
- Positive, balanced, flexible vibes