Open Listings is building the simplest and most affordable way to buy a home: e-commerce for real estate. We help tech savvy buyers shop for homes with expert online support, then save them a ton of money with a 50% commission refund. We're assisting hundreds of thousands of active buyers and transacting more than one home each day.
Today our software plugs into the existing real estate market via broker-quality data feeds and a network of local real estate agents. We have a web/app feed that helps users house hunt, back-of-house software that helps agents manage transactions, and custom support tools that allow our small team to assist thousands of active buyers through the process. We take a pragmatic, piecemeal approach to crafting software with heavy emphasis on testing, measurement, and iteration.
Our team comes from places like Amazon, Facebook, Huge, Redfin, startups — a small but ambitious group passionate about making this complex, hairy experience simple and thereby dramatically lowering the cost to buy.
If that’s exciting and you’re awesome to work with, apply below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meaningful experience designing, building & iterating products
- A bias for building your way out of a problem
- Optimism about future technology and automation
- Good references from past colleagues
- Competitive salary & benefits
- 100% free health, dental and vision insurance
- Equity in our YC-backed, VC-funded company
- Chill hillside office in sunny Silver Lake, Los Angeles
- Positive, balanced, flexible vibes