On-demand Showing Agent
What is Open Listings?
Open Listings is fast-growing online real estate brokerage with tens of thousands of homebuyers throughout California and Washington. We work with local agents to handle on-the-ground activities such as showings, inspections, and more.
What is a Showing Agent?
As an Open Listings Showing Agent, you will be our on-the-ground representative, responsible for delivering best-in-class customer service and professionalism. You will assist our clients with showings, attend inspections on our behalf, and handle other on-site or local activities.
- Make good money. You'll earn hourly income plus a showing bonus if the client ends up purchasing a home you show them. We issue payments bi-weekly.
- Work when you want. Have free time in your schedule? You can choose when you want to work and which showings to accept. The volume of work available depends on the region and client needs. Some of our agents work just a few hours per week, others are nearly full-time.
- Do the fun part of real estate. Show homes, meet with clients, no sales pressure. Remember why you got into the business?
- Keep your existing brokerage and business. You can keep your existing brokerage arrangement, and get hourly for working with us. If you're an agent, we'll need permission from your designated broker, but otherwise you can continue to build your own real estate business.
How does it work?
Once you've signed up as a Showing Agent, you'll help our clients schedule and attend showings, and deliver the awesome customer service that agents are known for. Afterwards, just log the completed showing on our site. That's it!
- An enthusiasm for working with clients
- Active real estate license
- Local lockbox access
- Designated broker sponsorship and permission
- Ability to get around in your own car to meet clients at properties