Customer Support Representative
Open Listings is building the future of homebuying by making it simple and affordable to buy a home. The traditional homebuying experience is out-of-date, expensive, and inefficient. We’re disrupting the industry using software to power a new way of helping people make the biggest decision of their lives. As a member of our Operations team, you'll work behind the curtain to make our buyer experience magical.
You'll own the buyer's experience from the first moment they interact with us until they are ready to make a purchase. As their primary point of contact, you'll shepherd them through the Open Listings homebuying process. We've built a software platform to put information and resources at your fingertips, but you'll also need to rely on your wits to deliver an amazing homeshopping experience. Sometimes you won't know the right answer, but you're always up for a challenge -- and sometimes you'll just have to Google it.
You have the right stuff for this role if you:
- Excel at taking the initiative to solve problems and answer questions
- Love to guide and nurture people through a difficult and complicated process
- Can think systematically about new ways to deliver best possible client experience
- Use our custom software to respond to client inquiries from your computer and phone.
- Handle inbound phone calls from clients from all over California with professionalism, friendliness, and chill vibes.
- Coordinate showings and in-person activities with our network of showing agents, serving as liaison, coordinator, and guide.
- Help us develop a better client experience support platform. Your feedback will be directly incorporated into the product roadmap.
- You are organized, articulate, friendly, flexible, resourceful, and have excellent written communication skills.
- Excitement about carving out a role and grow quickly.
- Bachelor's degree or experience equivalent.
- Optimism about future technology and automation.
- Available to work 40 hours per week on a set shift schedule (with some flexibility)
- Competitive pay, stock option grants, 100% paid medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) match, gym reimbursement, and more.
- Work from our chill hillside office in sunny Silver Lake, Los Angeles. Lots of opportunities to work from home. (But you must be based in LA.)
- Positive, balanced, flexible company vibes.