Senior Operations Associate
Open Listings is building the simplest and most affordable way to buy a home: e-commerce for real estate. We help tech savvy buyers shop for homes with expert online support, then save them a ton of money with a 50% commission refund. We're assisting hundreds of thousands of active buyers and transacting more than one home each day.
Our team comes from places like Amazon, Facebook, Huge, Redfin, startups — a small but ambitious group passionate about simplifying this complex, uncertain experience and thereby dramatically lowering the cost to buy. To help us accomplish this, we’re looking for a smart, creative operational hacker to help us attack tough business problems and drive to a solution. The problem may be identified or scoped with data and analysis, but the solution will probably be real-world and logistical/operational. The ideal candidate for this role is somebody with quantitative aptitude and with a proven track record of delivering results in a fast-paced, low-structure environment.
- Identify and drive high-impact operational projects to find efficiencies, boost growth, or improve the buyer experience. How do we get refunds to buyers faster? How do we reduce the complexity of the showings process? How do we more quickly onboard and manage our growing network of partner agents?
- Own and improve ongoing business processes related to our core service and platform, encompassing operations, marketplace management (our agent network), customer support, finance, and more.
- Assist with expansion and new market launch. Help us choose new markets, build and execute against a project plan, and fast-follow with fixes and improvements.
- Engage outside resources (consultants, attorneys, etc) as needed and manage relationships, output, and costs.
- Synthesize what you see across the organization to inform product direction and company strategy at the highest level.
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance, Economics, or Statistics), or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years experience in an operational role at a startup or big-company/consulting experience delivering high-impact work.
- Proven ability to work independently, manage multiple projects and deliver results in a fast-paced, low-structure environment.
- Competitive salary, generous stock option grants, 100% paid medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) match, gym reimbursement, and more.
- You’ll learn more about real estate than you ever wanted to know.
- Work from our chill, sunny Los Feliz office. Flexible work schedule.