Open Listings is building the simplest and most affordable way to buy a home: e-commerce for real estate. We help tech savvy buyers shop for homes with expert online support, then save them a ton of money with a 50% commission refund. We're assisting hundreds of thousands of active buyers and transacting more than one home each day.
Our team comes from places like Amazon, Facebook, Huge, Redfin, startups — a small but ambitious group passionate about making this complex, uncertain experience simpler and thereby dramatically lowering the cost to buy. To help us accomplish this, we’re looking for an experienced Data Analyst that will be responsible for leveraging data to support the business and drive growth.
Passionate about diving into the world of big data and trends analyses? If given a vast database, would you quickly find useful information in it and organize it into charts that tell a compelling story? Interested in solving complex problems that are geared towards improving Open Listings and the homebuying experience? Come join the Open Listings operations team!
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis to measure and track key operations and user-related metrics.
- Create and maintain centralized reports, dashboards, and tools to extract insights for daily business management. Identify and analyze the most important metrics across program areas to drive growth.
- Quickly synthesize data to crack tough business problems and present insights in a way that creates solutions.
- Identify and execute projects that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business.
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance, Economics, or Statistics)
- 3+ years experience in data analysis and statistical computation in both Excel and a tools such as Python or R. Experience building dynamic models. General programming skills a plus.
- Experience building and maintaining dashboards in Tableau (or the ability to achieve quick mastery).
- Proven ability to work independently, manage multiple projects and deliver results in a fast-paced, low-structure environment.
- Interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to present technical content to general audiences
- Competitive salary, generous stock option grants, 100% paid medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) match, gym reimbursement, and more.
- You’ll learn more about real estate than you ever wanted to know.
- Work from our chill, sunny Los Feliz office. Flexible work schedule.