Open Listings is building the future of real estate. We're a fast-growing tech-powered real estate brokerage with tens of thousands of homebuyers throughout California. We believe that homebuying should be more affordable, easier, and simpler for consumers. To accomplish this, we are building a custom software platform and innovating at every step of the homebuying journey.
We are looking for an in-house transaction coordinator to help streamline our processes and make our agents more efficient. You will be responsible for ensuring that escrows proceeds smoothly, deadlines are hit, and every detail is tracked. This role will support our Real Estate Operations team and its agents.
- Handle transaction management for dozens of deals at a time, from offer to close. This would include: preparing disclosures, forms, and documents; creating and tracking escrow calendars; and keeping agents appraised of deadlines.
- Constantly look for ways to make your own work more efficient and effective with the creation of new systems and processes.
- Communicate effectively and productively with other agents, clients, lenders, escrow officers, and others involved in the transaction.
- Secondarily, and as time allows, assist in answering client questions or requests with our custom customer support system.
- Minimum 6-12 months experience in transaction management, escrow, or other relevant real estate field
- Experience using Docusign, Zipforms, Google Apps (Gmail, Docs) and a transaction management tool.
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Incredible organizational skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Monthly contract to start with competitive base salary and eligibility for conversion. Full-time employees get stock options, 401k match, 100% paid benefits, tons of free snacks and more.
- Work from our chill hillside office in sunny Silver Lake, Los Angeles. Lots of opportunities to work from home. (But you must be based in LA.)
- Positive, balanced, flexible company vibes.